Formerly known as the FORNEY, the Edward H is an 86 foot Army hull built in 1944. She has spent most of her life in fresh water serving the Detroit area in the Army Corps of Engineering's fleet. She was auctioned off in 2003 and passed through several hands unused before being purchased by the newly formed Heritage Marine. The Edward H has her original Enterprise DMG-38 Turbocharged diesel converted from direct drive to an Airflex clutch system. Her horsepower is rated at 900HP at 350RPM and makes 1200HP at 500RPM. She is well maintained and well outfitted with three generators, welder, cutting torches, full galley, comfortable quarters, and modern electronics. The Edward H is available for lake and harbor tows. Edward H is scheduled for a re-power this spring with an increase of horsepower and addition of a Reintjes 481 gear.